Professional Leaflet Design Workshop
Ideal for those designing,writing and editing brochures, this course teaches our clients about the marketing aspects of business literature and how to create an engaging, well structured and clear leaflet that does not go straight in the bin. Delivered by an editorial and marketing expert.
For prices, please call 0117 924 6264.
Niche versus wide audience
Relationships with the reader
Captivating the reader
Where copy meets imagery
The front cover
Target audience requirements
Looking at different leaflets, good and bad
Call to action
The ACT principle
Tie-ins with other media
Printing: materials, techniques, restrictions, specials, tactile considerations
ALL DESIGN WORKSHOP TRAINING COURSES:
- Magazine Design Workshop
- Corporate Branding Design Workshop
- Website Design Workshop
- Leaflet Design Workshop
- Book Design Workshop
WHY TRAIN WITH BOOST?
- Our professional experience of the software
- Direct interactivity with the program
- Growing reputation as one of Bristol's finest training companies
- Our patience and personable attitude
- We can come to you – enabling us to assess any quirky problems that arise on your system
- Post-training support
- Our extra knowledge of the industry
- Our extra-curriculum resources
- Absolute flexibility with venue
- Absolute flexibility with dates
- Pre-course tailoring
- Bring your own work along for live results relevant to your job
- Our group courses are great fun!
STRUGGLING TO FIND A COURSE THAT SUITS YOU?
- Fill in our "Specific Enquiry Form", and we will get back to you within 24 hours, or
- Call us on 0117 924 6264 – far quicker. If no-one is available to take your call, please leave your name and contact number and we will call you back the same day
- Send us an email, on email@example.com
WANT TO USE YOUR OWN LAPTOP?
That's fine by us! We do have a few spare power cables, but sadly we cannot take responsibility for any cables etc you might forget to bring.
"Our job is to bring learning to life, not regurgitate manuals."